White shirt of stretch fabric

Code: P561
Brand: DelSiena
Gender: Man
€ 84.00
Shipping whitin 1 days from payment receiving
Size Size guide
Add to bag
  • Technical data

    DEL SIENA white shirt of stretch fabric

    Brand: DEL SIENA

    Fit: Modern fit

    Collar: Full Cutaway

    Color: Pearl White

    Fabric: Stretch

    Fabric composition: 75% Cotton, 21% Polyamide, 4% Elastane

    Darts behind: Yes

  • Description

    Stretch fabric DELSIENA

    The pearly white fabric with which this DELSIENA shirt for men is made consists of a mixture of natural and synthetic fibers. The 75% of the shirt is made of cotton, the remaining 25% are artificial fibers of which a small percentage of Elastane, the synthetic fiber responsible of the elasticity of this fabric. This shirt is slightly elastic, some men prefer it to the classic cotton shirt because more comfortable.

    The fit "Modern fit" of DELSIENA has a regular cut, it is achieved through the application of two darts on the back.

    The full cataway collar has a modern and elegant appearance, it is recommended for the young man and for a small face, it can be worn with a bow tie and small ties.

  • Designer
  • Returns & change
  • Share
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN..
MORE PRODUCTS FROM THIS BRAND