If for any reason you feel not satisfied with your purchase, you are entitled to terminate the contract within 15 days after receiving the goods and get totally refunded by contacting the Customer Service and making sure to comply with certain requirements that you can read below.
RETURN TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Customers who wish to return the goods must first of all contact the Customer Service (email@example.com) within 15 days to explicitly express their will to terminate the contract. In the e-mail, the customer should indicate the name, the order number and the Item he needs to return.
The article intended to be returned must be shipped to our warehouse within 14 days from termination declaration. The refund will take place as soon as our staff will have the occasion to receive and check-out the products.
The article must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way. Garments must be in perfect condition and shoe soles must not show signs of wear. The articles that will demonstrate to have suffered a loss of value can not be fully refunded. The customer is responsible for the quality conditions of the returned products. Each item must include all packaging, labels and accessories that it used to have as it was delivered. The Tieaparts security seal present on garments must not be broken or cutted. All garments must be returned with their original box which can not be altered or damaged, or used as a single outer packaging for shipment. Packaging, labels and everything that accompanies the article are considered part of the product itself. The accompanying letter of Tieapart is destined to the customer and may be withheld.
Returns must be shipped from the same country of the original destination of the order. This is necessary to allow the attached "UPS electronic lable" to work properly.
Taking advantage of the right of termination within 15 days, the customer will be reimbursed for any payments made on our behalf, including the costs of delivery and COD. Repayment will be made as soon as our staff will have received and checked the goods.
When checking the returned goods, our staff will verify that there were no loss of value and that the Tieaparts seal were intact.
-Loss of value of the goods:
The customer is held responsible for the condition in which the goods are returned. Any decrease in value resulting from handling the product more than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product may determine the inability to remarket the good.
In this case, the customer will be worth retaining a share of money estimated on the decrease of value. Among others, some of the products manipulations that can detemine a decrease in value are: the damage of the package, the removal of the labels, signs of use and loss of packaging.
-Tieaparts seal manipulation:
The Tieapart seal is a plastic seal bearing the logo of Tieapart.com which is applied to products directly after the pre-shipment quality control. It serves to ensure the customer that the item has passed a quality control, and to ensure our staff that the item has not been worn or used before being returned. Our staff reserves the right not to accept returned items with missing or tampered seal.
SHIPPING COSTS REIMBURSEMENT
As provided by law and by the Consumer Code, in case of return, Tieapart.com will reimburse all payments, including shipping costs.
The only exception is the event that a customer purchases a quantity of articles sufficient to reach the FreeShipping threshold (currently 80 € for Italy and Europe, and 100/500 € for the rest of the world) and returns a quantity of items that takes in fact the value of its order under this threshold. In this case Tieapart will deduct from the refund the shipping costs that would have been necessary to complete that order.
THREE TYPES OF REFUND:
After the authorization of the return, the Customer can choose one of the three compensation formulas specified below:
- Size exchange: You can ask for the size replacement only for the same item you have ordered, if available (you can have only one free size exchange for each authorized return).
- Product exchange: The Customer will receive a discount code of the total value of the order which can be used to make a new order within 6 months from the date of the return.
- Refund: Tieapart.com agrees to return the total amount, within 14 working days from the receipt of Declaration of withdrawal. The money will be refunded on the same account from which the order was made. If the customer had chosen COD as payment method, the reimbursement will take place by bank transfer.
HOW TO PREPARE THE SHIPMENT:
1. Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and communicate the will to return the goods reporting: Order number, code or description of articles. We ask our customers the courtesy to inform us on the reasons for the return and send photographic documentation in case of defective item. (Reasons and photographic evidence are not binding and are only used to help us improve our online sales service).
2. Pack the package carefully, possibly using the same packaging received. An unsuitable packaging may damage the goods and result in a loss of value. When using the same packaging of Tieapart, do not forget to remove the previously used labels.
3. Apply on the package the "UPS electronic label" (It is attached to the parcel inside the Tieapart letter). The electronic label allows you to make the return for free. In the event that the electronic label had been lost, please contact our customer service to receive a copy via e-mail. In case of non-use of the provided electronic label, the shipping costs will be considered as charged to the customer.
4. Contact UPS via the telephone number: 0230303039. Communicate that you are already in possession of a "Electronic label" and agree a retreat in the place and time that you prefer, or, go to the nearest UPS office.
Shipping address for return:
Sleekrock di Mauro Del Siena
Loc. Il Colle, 1 - 06016 San Giustino
Perugia - Italy
This Return policy refer to the current Italian law and in particular the Legislative Decree D.Lgs. 21/2014 which regulates the Consumer Code.
For any communication, write to email@example.com indicating the number of the order confirmation and/or your personal data.