If for any reason you feel not satisfied with your purchase, you are entitled to terminate the contract within 30 days after receiving the goods and get a refund of the returned goods by contacting the Customer Service and making sure to comply with certain requirements that you can read below.
RETURN TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Customers who wish to return the goods must first of all contact the Customer Service (email@example.com) within 15 days to explicitly express their will to terminate the contract. In the e-mail, the customer should indicate the name, the order number and the item he needs to return.
The article intended to be returned must be shipped to our warehouse within 15 days from termination declaration. The refund will take place as soon as our staff will have the occasion to receive and check-out the products.
The returned item must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way. Garments must be in perfect condition and shoe soles must not show signs of wear. The articles that will demonstrate to have suffered a loss of value can not be fully refunded. The customer is responsible for the quality conditions of the returned products. Each item must include all packaging, labels and accessories that it used to have as it was delivered. The Tieaparts security seal present on garments must not be broken or cut. All garments must be returned with their original box which can not be altered or damaged or used as a single outer packaging for shipment. Packaging, labels and everything that accompanies the article, are considered part of the product itself. The accompanying letter of Tieapart is destined to the customer and may be withheld.
Returns must be shipped from the same country of the original destination of the order. This is necessary to allow the attached "UPS electronic label" to work properly.
The above conditions are necessary for the return to be accepted.
DECREASE IN VALUE AND TAMPERING OF THE SEAL
When checking the returned goods, our staff will verify that there isn't a loss of value and that the Tieaparts seal is intact.
-Loss of value of the goods:
The customer is held responsible for the condition in which the goods are returned. Any decrease in value resulting from handling the product more than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product may determine the inability to remarket the good.
In this case, the customer will be worth retaining a share of money estimated on the decrease of value. Among others, some of the products manipulations that can determine a decrease in value are the damage of the package, the removal of the labels, signs of use and loss of packaging.
-Tieaparts seal manipulation:
The Tieapart seal is a plastic seal bearing the Tieapart.com logo which is applied to products during quality control before shipment.
To guarantee our staff that the item has not been worn or used for reasons other than the size test, the seal must be intact and not tampered with. Therefore, do not remove the seal until you are sure you are not returning the product. Items returned with a missing or tampered seal will not be accepted.
The refund will be scheduled as soon as our employees have received and checked the returned goods.
If the return meets the eligibility requirements specified above, Tieapart.com undertakes to refund the purchase, excluding any "cash on delivery" payment costs as this is a service provided directly by the courier.
The refund will be made within 14 days of the arrival of the return at the Tieapart.com warehouses, through the same payment method used by the customer. In the event that the Customer has chosen Cash on Delivery as a payment method, the refund will be made by bank transfer.
Exceptions to reimbursement of shipping costs:
1. Order and purchase of a number of items sufficient to reach the free shipping threshold (currently 89 € for Italy and Europe, and 178/445 € for the rest of the world) and return of a number of items that actually bears the value of your order below that threshold.
2. Return of orders whose amount is less than the free shipping threshold.
3. Orders and products returned and purchased with promotional coupon codes of any kind and value.
After the authorization of the return, the Customer can choose one of the three compensation formulas specified below:
- Size exchange: You can ask for the size replacement only for the same item you have ordered, if available (you can have only one free size exchange for each authorized return).
- Product exchange: The Customer will receive a discount code coupon for the value of the returned items, which can be used to purchase a different item.
- Value Coupon: The customer may request, instead of a cash refund, a discount coupon of the same value as the return to be used for a future purchase on the Tieapart.com website.
HOW TO PREPARE THE SHIPMENT:
1. Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and communicate the will to return the goods reporting: Order number, code or description of articles. We ask our customers the courtesy to inform us of the reasons for the return.
2. Pack the package carefully, possibly using the same packaging received. An unsuitable packaging may damage the goods and result in a loss of value. When using the same packaging of Tieapart, do not forget to remove the previously used labels.
3. Apply on the package the electronic label attached to the parcel inside the Tieapart letter. The electronic label allows you to make the return for free. In the event that the electronic label had been lost, please contact our customer service to receive a copy via e-mail. In the case of non-use of the provided electronic label, the shipping costs will be considered as charged to the customer.
4. Contact the courier by phone and tell them that you get already the electronic label and agree with a pickup in the place and time that you prefer, or go to the nearest access point.
Shipping address for return:
Sleekrock di Mauro Del Siena
Loc. Il Colle, 1 - 06016 San Giustino
Perugia - Italy
This Return policy refers to the current Italian law and in particular the Legislative Decree D.Lgs. 21/2014 which regulates the Consumer Code.
For any communication, write to email@example.com indicating the number of the order confirmation and/or your personal data.